Terms & conditions
By using the gathererstavern.com web site and doing business with Gatherers’ Tavern Pte Ltd you are subjected to the following terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms may result in suspension or cancellation of your order.
Please note that Gatherers’ Tavern reserves the right to change these terms at any time. You are subjected to the modified terms and conditions for any purchase made after such changes.
- Order Submission. To place your order(s) at Gatherers’ Tavern, add items to your shopping cart and complete checkout. By completing checkout, you agree to purchase the items as well as any required shipping and tax. Your payment method will be charged by Gatherers’ Tavern, after which you will be notified of the order status by email.
- Payment Method. Gatherers’ Tavern accepts payment by Credit Card. By submitting credit card information, you are giving Gatherers’ Tavern the right to charge your credit card for the amount indicated in the shipping cart.
- Shipping and Customs. You agree to pay the shipping charges as required to ship your orders to you. You agree to pay any customs duties or VAT charged by your country’s customs department. If you fail to pay these charges and the item is returned to us, you are responsible for all return shipping charges, as well as charges required to send the item to you again. Please note that the shipping charges include insurance for the full value of the product.
- Shipping Location. Gatherers’ Tavern ships with FedEx from several warehouses located within the US. We reserve the right to dropship your order straight from the manufacturer to your address. We will not accommodate any other third-party shipping accounts.
- Pre-orders. By placing an order for any pre-order product(s) you agree to purchase the product for the full price plus shipping and tax. When the product is in stock, Gatherers’ Tavern will update you on the tracking number of your item.
- Estimated Shipping Time. Estimated shipping dates for pre-order items are determined by the manufacturer and are beyond the control of Gatherers’ Tavern. Failure of a manufacturer to meet the estimated date does not warrant cancellation of a pre-order. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the shipping may take a longer time to reach you.
- Pre-order Allocations. Occasionally, due to circumstances beyond the control of Gatherers’ Tavern, such as manufacturer cancellations or damage in transit, Gatherers’ Tavern may not be able to fulfil your shipment. If such a circumstance occurs, Gatherers’ Tavern will refund your payment.
- Shipping Box / Art Box Condition. We cannot guarantee the condition of the packaging, and we cannot file claims with our insurance company for any damage to the packaging. Damage to the packaging does not warrant a return or exchange of the item. Please note that XM Studios items cannot be double boxed due to size.
- All Sales Are Final. There is no returns or exchange policy. All products sold are strictly non-refundable or exchangeable for other products.
- Defective Merchandise. As with all hand-crafted products, no two pieces of products are the same; there are bound to be slight differences or minor imperfections (defined as non-visible in normal usage or viewing conditions). Serious defects are defined as:
- Structural instability where products cannot be fitted/displayed properly
- Obvious chips or paint scratches
- Missing parts or pieces
If the merchandise we shipped to you is defective, we can replace the respective parts free of charge if we are notified with evidence (i.e. photos of defect) within 7 days of receipt. Final decision is made at the sole discretion of Gatherers’ Tavern.
Gatherers’ Tavern Terms and Conditions – Revised 1/6/2021